Absence of EverythingInspired by ThinkingSkull
Once upon a time there was a solitary road. The road stretched on and on and there was no end. All around the road was a bleak black void. It could not be called "nothing" for even "nothing" could not exist here. A more appropriate name for it would be the absence of everything.
Along this road was a group of travelers. The travelers had no names, no voice, no emotion, and no thought. They were merely empty husks that were fated to saunter the road evermore. They did not acknowledge each other; they hardly noticed that anyone was around them. The group of travelers would walk and walk and walk, and when it seemed that they reached the end of the never-ending road, they dispersed into grains of sand and were impelled back to the start of the road where they would continue walking without thought.
One day, one of the empty shells produced a thought in his head. He ceased walking and began to question things. He looked around at the hundreds of people walking aro
100 things about band nerds...You know you're a band nerd when
1. Your lunch table is filled with band kids and you talk about band the entire lunch period.
2. The band room is your second home.
3. You have a neck strap or harness tan line.
4. You don't find it odd to hear someone yell "I can't find my pants" on the bus.
5. You have last year's contest music on your iPod.
6. C1/5 is G
7. You don't take the phrase "one time at band camp " perverted.
8. It becomes a sin to forget black socks.
9. You judge people based on their uniforms.
10. You are always yelling "more cowbell" or "more tuba."
11. You know what TIE means.
12. The band director is your favorite teacher.
13. You ARE the band director.
14. You judge others' maturity based on how well they play.
15. You really know Tyler.
16. All your idols are dead and have been for centuries.
17. You have named your instrument.
18. You're about to pass out but you're more concerned about staying in step.
19. You respond to "band geek" and tentatively tell th
Will Scarlet's SongThere was a rich man from Nottingham
who tried to cross the river.
What a dope!
He tripped on a rope!
Now look at him shiver.